Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thank you!

How can I begin to tell you how much it means to me that within ten days of sending out 95 letters to friends and family, you wonderful people have blessed this mission with almost $900?!?! This is just amazing to me, and so humbling. I know that God wants me to go on this trip, and I know that He will make it possible, but to see the love pouring in, in the form of checks, and more prayers than I can possibly know about, is just incredible. I have just discovered that there is a section on U-Tube about ZOEministry, so that is another place you can go to learn about this mission that has become so dear to my heart. You will probably get tired of hearing this - but I will never tire of saying it, and I'm sure I will say it many, many more times. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment