Monday, February 15, 2010

Oops!

Okay, sorry folks, but I have heard from a few of you, and apparently my letter was not clear enough on one point. If you send a check to Flagler Beach United Methodist Church with "ZOE ministry" in the memo line, it WILL be designated for my mission trip. I am the only person going from my church, so it will not go to anyone else. Currently in the works as far as other fund-raising efforts are the initiation of conversation with Wal-Mart about having a bake sale in the front of the store, and I have contacted the UMW (United Methodist Women) presidents of the two other local Methodist churches. The UMW is very devoted to providing aid especially to women and children, and my own UMW has already been of great help! I know that God is going to make this happen - thanks to all of you for being a part of it!

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment